Insurance and Billing
Ambulatory Endoscopy Center of Maryland accepts most major insurances. As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance carrier for you; however, we cannot tell you what your policy will cover. Since your insurance policy and coverage is between you and your carrier, we urge you to contact them prior to your procedure. You will be responsible for any co-pays and/or deductibles. Ambulatory Endoscopy Center of Maryland accepts cash, check or credit card. We offer the option to pay bills online. Pay online using our secure server here.
You will receive an easy to understand, all-inclusive bill for the services provided at Ambulatory Endoscopy Center of Maryland. You can also expect a bill from your physician.
Our in-network insurances include:
- Aetna HMO/PPO
- Aetna Aexcel
- Amerigroup Community Care
- Anthem PPO Only
- Beech Street PPO
- Carefirst Blue Choice HMO/PPO/POS
- Choice Care Network/Humana PPO
- CIGNA HMO/PPO
- Coventry of Delaware/Coventry National
- Employers Health Plan (EHP) (Johns Hopkins)
- Evolutions Healthcare
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network (GHN)
- GEHA (United Healthcare)
- Greatwest through CIGNA
- Integrated Health Plan, Inc.
- MAMSI (United Healthcare)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- MDIPA/Optimum Choice (United Healthcare
- Medicaid/Medical Assistance of Maryland
- Multiplan/Private Healthcare Systems
- NCAS (BSMD)
- Onenet PPO (United Healthcare)
- Priority Partners (Johns Hopkins)
- Private Healthcare Systems/Multiplan
- TRICARE/TRICARE Prime (CHAMPUS)
- United Healthcare
- U.S. Family Health Place/TRICARE (Johns Hopkins)
The Cost of Your Procedure
Because you are responsible for costs for covered healthcare services until you reach your deductible, you should comparison shop if you elect to have a nonemergency procedure.
You can use tools like Healthcare Bluebook and the Medicare Procedure Price Lookup (for Medicare patients). Many health insurance websites also provide information on where to find in-network services.